It's here!

4/14/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The day finally arrived. After a great first ballet lesson, I took the 378 bus with one destination in mind: The Corner Shop. Yes, the most beloved Corner Store. I entered with butterflies in my stomach and a grin on my face as I was about to pick up what I've been waiting for: the Amy Kaehne Sami coat. 



Ever since I saw this coat on Hannah's blog, I knew I had to have it. Now that I do, I can appreciate it. The size is perfect, it will definitely keep me warm and most of all, it's so beautiful. I can't wait for the cold weather to hit Sydney so I can wear it.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've just fallen in love with this coat - it looks so good on you! Ahh time to go and try it on I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! Seriously, this coat is so amazing and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm so obsessed with it but I can't find it anywhere instore! Can I ask you a question about sizing? How does it fit - is it pretty oversized? The only size I can find it one up from my usual, so I'm a little unsure. Sorry to bother you!

    Ugh it looks so good on you. You've pretty much sold me on it aha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine at The Corner Store in Paddington but I think you can get it on Amy Kaehne's website. Mine is a size 10 and it's a bit oversized but I personally like it that way.

    You MUST get this coat, it changed my life haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I can only find it Amy Kaehne's website! I'm just a bit worried because if its already oversized, it might look way too big on me if I go one size up...

    Haha you're convincing me though! Thanks so much for all your help - sorry to be a bother. I was just googling the heck out of this coat and when I saw your post I was like YESSSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following your blog now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you have this - love Amy's work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessie: she is such a genius, this coat ties my whole wardrobe together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE BEST COAT EVER!!! so glad that you got it, I'm never ever going to stop wearing mine. I was talking about it the other day with a friend (who also has the coat haha)... the reason it's so good is both a) the oversized cut and b) how heavy it is.. don't you think? I love how it really hangs off you.. it's perfect that way. You look incredible in it, and I love how it's a tiny bit too big. All the better to layer under!!

    Now if only we could have some proper cold weather, hey?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hannah-rose: I first saw it on your blog and I just had to get it! It is amazing for those cold winter mornings while making the trek to uni. Thank you! I have gotten so many compliments on this coat, its hilarious haha

    ReplyDelete