Bella Italia

1/11/2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I know you've all been waiting for my overdue arrival into the world of blogging (please note the sarcasm) but to be completely honest, I haven't been inspired by anything for quite a long time.

This all seems to have magically changed in the last couple of weeks as I found out that I got into International Studies and I will be going to Italy for a year. I am so excited that to be honest, I just can't hide it anymore. 

While I am looking forward to the food (my life revolves around it, what of it?) and the beautiful architecture, I am extremely excited about the way of life. I conjure up images of late nights wandering through little alleyways and seeing what the country has to offer.

While I have never been to Italy, or Europe for that matter, I don't want to have the generic tourist experience. Sure, I'd love to go and see the Duomo, the Tower of Piza, Venice and the other popular haunts but I want to get to the essence of what Italy is about. I don't know exactly what it is but I know that I'll have a damn good time searching for it. 

(Source: Tumblr)

You Might Also Like

0 comments