Oh, Brazil!

6/12/2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



So, I'm being a good Latino daughter and taking my father to the World Cup in Brazil next year. To be completely honest with you, I don't really need an excuse to go to this wonderful country. I've been to South America before but I've never had the chance to go to Brazil and see it in its glory.


I've always being intrigued by Brazil but I can't really pinpoint why. On the surface, it looks like a damn good place to be: the intoxicating samba beats, the near-obsession with football ("If football is religion, Pelé is God") and the oh so glorious food that all of South America is known for. All I know is that I'm up for the trip and I cannot wait to be amongst the atmosphere that will be la Copa Mundial. 

(Images via Brazil Wonders)



You Might Also Like

0 comments