The dream.

7/10/2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm going to my first Splendour in the Grass in around two weeks time and with the weather forecast not looking too good at this point, I'll be trying to emulate Alexa's Glastonbury style. 

What I love so much about this is that it's not the standard crop top and way too small denim shorts that sadly constitutes as festival fashion these days. Ms Chung shows that it is possible to look fashionable and comfortable at music festivals and for that, I tip my wide-brimmed, felt hat off to her. 

Image via tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh have a fantastic time! The Splendour line-up this year is SO AMAZING. But yes, there definitely needs to be other options to the crop top/short shorts look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am seriously so excited! I just wish that festival fashion in Australia was actually good. Is that too much to ask?

      Delete