Music sounds better with you

1/14/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Last year was one of the best years for me when it came to live music. If I had to describe it in  one word, it would be varied: I saw Lianne La Havas, went to Future Music, Groovin the Moo, Splendour in the Grass (the holy grail), and I also saw 1D (no one saw that one coming).


It's only the beginning of 2014 but so far, it's setting out to be better than last year. First on the agenda is Laneway Festival. With Haim and Lorde as the headliners and other acts including Jagwar Ma, Danny Brown and King Krule, I know that it's going to be absolutely amazing.

After that is Devendra Banhart, who is a Venezuelan-American folk singer/artist. I've never seen him live so that will be exciting.

The next two are the big ones for me: Arctic Monkeys and the Rolling Stones. Ever since Arctic Monkeys released AM in September last year, I just knew that I had to see them live. Last time they toured Australia, I missed them due to jet lag (first world problems). After obsessively watching their Glastonbury set on Youtube, I knew that I had to get tickets and I am so damn excited to see them in May.

Rolling Stones: enough said.

God, my bank account hates me right now and with plans to go to Glastonbury in 2015, it will want to strangle me.

(Source: Tumblr)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm in love with Arctic Monkeys!! You're so lucky you got to see them. How was the concert? x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete