Buenos Aires

1/29/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Where do I even begin with Buenos Aires? I fell hard for that city, I really did. You can't blame me though: the influence of French architecture, the streets lined with cafes and theatres, and the porteños, who are the locals in Buenos Aires. Yes, those porteños are just the coolest people. They remind me of us Aussies who are just so laid-back and go with the flow.

Buenos Aires is just one of those cities that seems to have it all. From the legendary Cafe Tortoni to the amazing shopping centres that seem to be everywhere, it really is a city that appeals to everyone. The only thing that was missing was a tango dancer to whisk me away...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. looks amazing! I would love to visit it one day.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like such an amazing place! I would love to visit. I am so jealous of your travels. Your blog is so refreshing. Its always great to find another amazing Australian blog.
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!! stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete