Highbrow

6/12/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


When it comes to beauty, I am the laziest person on earth. To be honest, I'm surprised that I actually bothered to put on lipstick to my Year 12 formal. Seriously, I didn't even put on foundation. Yes, I am a disgrace when it comes to makeup. 

One thing I do take seriously though is eyebrows. They really do frame the face and I've realised that I look better with my thick caterpillars (if only someone told me that during my horrendous high school years.) Arizona Muse is the Queen of the thick eyebrow: perfectly shaped and groomed yet they look natural and untouched at the same time. I'm trying to recreate her look and hopefully, I'm getting there...

Sources: 1.Stella McCartney, 2.Derek Lam, 3.Proenza Schouler, 4.Thakoon

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes! People don't pay attention so much to them - but eyebrows make your face! They're like the curtains to your eyes - haha. Have fun with beauty! x

    ReplyDelete